Hearing @ Work is attaining ISO accreditation in the key areas of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems.
The following policies have been authorised by the Hearing @ Work management team.
HEARING @ WORK Health and Safety Management Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to a healthy, safe and productive working environment. This will be met by fulfilling the following:
• Actively implementing a Health and Safety Management System that complies with AS/NZS 4801 and relevant domestic legislative requirements
• Promoting a safe work Management System that reflects our areas of noise and hearing expertise in WHS regulations
• Ensure any hazards are identified, risk assessed and mitigated
• Accepting responsibility for our actions
• Actively reviewing our health and safety policies
• Providing staff with the knowledge, equipment and working environment to conduct their work in a healthy and safe manner
• Adhering to a 100% smoke, drug and alcohol free workplace at all times.
HEARING @ WORK Environment Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to the responsible environmental management and effective use of resources. This will be met by the following:
• Actively implementing a Environmental Management System that complies with ISO 14001 and relevant domestic legislative requirements
• Promoting responsible environmental management through waste minimisation, energy efficiency, resource conservation and appropriate waste disposal
• Ensuring any environmental hazards are identified, risk assessed and controlled
• Promoting systematic behaviours amongst staff such as cycling, recycling and low energy consumption practices
• Avoiding the pollution of air, water and land
• Avoiding any disruption to sites of indigenous, historical and natural significance if on-site
• Protecting native flora and fauna if on-site.
HEARING @ WORK Quality Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to the quality of the products and services provided and to the following principles:
• Actively implementing a Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2015
• Regularly reviewing our Management System to improve the products and services we deliver
• Realising quality in all our activities
• Consistently meeting or exceeding client expectations.