Hearing At Work is a professional and efficient mobile audiometry service that travels to sites of work conducting hearing and noise assessments. Our brief is to provide objective hearing and noise data reports in order to comply with Australian work health and safety standards, making WHS compliance easy.
We also supply and fit custom hearing protectors manufactured in Australia to suit harsh, noisy environments. Our Class 5 rated hearing protectors are hard wearing and extremely low maintenance.
Our principal service areas are NSW and QLD with the flexibility to work both city, remote and regional sites. We only use the latest digital measuring and reporting hardware and software systems. All staff hold tertiary qualifications and hold industry and manufacturer approved training competencies.
• Occupational noise reports and noise assessments for plant or equipment measured in accordance with assessment standards contained in AS/NZS 1055 (1997) and AS/NZS 1269 (2014)
• Audiometric testing for noise exposed staff conducted according to AS/NZS 1269:4 (2014)
• Custom hearing protection to AS/NZS 1270:2002
• On-site audiometry in acoustic treated, purpose built mobile clinic including audiometric booth
• One-on-one toolbox talks on hearing protection, identifying noise risk and hearing PPE safety check
• Audiometric testing for up to 21 persons a day, with capacity to increase this to 40 persons per day
• Custom hearing protector fitting and testing service for up to 30 people per day
• FIFO audiometry service for remote sites with suitable onsite room available
• FIFO/DIDO service for occupational noise monitoring
• Truly mobile hearing screening facilities, acoustically dampened and self powered for lay down or satellite sites
• 'Clinic in a case' service for custom hearing protection fitting and testing with suitable onsite room available
• Desk or site based ototoxicity auditing and risk assessments for aural health hazards
• Next day turnaround for audiometric reporting (audiogram and professional commentary)
• Next day turnaround for new plant noise analysis
• Same week reporting for occupational noise assessments
• Available for after hours, weekend or split shift arrangements
Quality Management Systems
We are currently undergoing the accreditation process for ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and AS/NZS 4801 Health and Safety Management Systems and will update our website once this attained.
All hearing and noise work is performed by qualified and competent professionals according to AS/NZS 1269 (2014) and AS 1055 (1997) and meets all WHS Regulations.